AES organizes the training for the employees concerned by automation facilities by promoting intra-company training.
A training program is set with the customer in order to specify:
- The training goals
- The number of attendees and their level
- The training content and agenda
- The number of sessions and their length
- The necessary teaching assistance
- The control tests
- The softwares used during the training,
This program enables to set a training agreement, signed by both AES and the customer in order to be subsidized by the OPCA organism.
At the end of the training, the trainer gives :
- the interns' time sheets
- the evaluation form
Control tests can be set up in order to assess:
- assimilation of taught notions
Training plan is defined with our customers.
Trainings can be either focus on products or processes
Training products :
- Variable-frequency drive (AC or DC)
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
- Human machine interface
- Programmable softwares
- Programs mapping
- Bus connectors and communication networks
- Diagnostic and program research
Programming IEC1131-3 in three languages IL, LD, ST, SFC et FBD
Training processes :
- Equipment delivery
- Diagnostic and troubleshooting on site
- Applications softwares analysis
- Use of maintenance programming softwares
- Management of data backups and applications loading
Trainings are under the responsability of qualified engineers or technicians.
More specific trainings can be delivered on request.
Used Softwares :
SCHNEIDER TELEMECANIQUE XTEL et PL7-3, PL7-PRO, UNITY, 3S CODESYS, SIEMENS STEP5, STEP7, EBERLE, SYCON, ADVANTYS, VIJEO DESIGNER, POWERSUITE (ATV), POWERDRIVE (DCV),...
As trainer, AES is recorded at the French Direction Départementale du Travail de l'Emploi et de la Formation Professionnelle (DDTEFP).